Visiting Mermaid Beach
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Mermaid Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its spas, golf courses, and water parks. Around the area, top sights include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Dreamworld.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 15 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mermaid Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Nobby Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Putt Putt Golf Mermaid Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mermaid Beach. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Splendido Resort Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Tropicana Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Montego Sands Resort - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Sea World, located 6.1 mi (9.9 from the heart of the city, and Warner Bros. Movie World, which is 12.4 mi (20 away.
Dressing for Mermaid Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Mermaid Beach each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 51°F