Families will find kid-friendly activities in Labrador, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its spas and theme park. Around the area, top sights include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Dreamworld.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 26.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Labrador
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Ian Dipple Lagoon. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cooke Murphy Oval and Harley Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Labrador. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sandy Point Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Golden Shores Holiday Club - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this apartment. This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a sauna.
- Beaconlea Tower Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Sea World, located 1.9 mi (3.1 from the city center, and Warner Bros. Movie World, which is 5.9 mi (9.5 away.
Dressing for Labrador
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Average annual rainfall for Labrador is 1.26 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 51°F