Search Kedonganan, Bali Hotels from AU$21
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Oct. 2019
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Kedonganan, which is also known for its spas and seafood restaurants. This city's rich culture also attracts tourists. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Tuban Beach.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Kedonganan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 2.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kedonganan
The city's sunsets and beaches provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Jimbaran Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Benoa Square to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Kedonganan. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Jimbaran Bali - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jimbaran Bay can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Jimbaran Bay Beach Resort & Spa - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this resort. This 4.5-star resort in Jimbaran Bay features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Horison Hotel Jimbaran - This 3-star hotel in Jimbaran Bay features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Kuta Beach, located 3.1 mi (5 from the heart of the city, and Tanah Lot, which is 11.4 mi (18.3 away.
Dressing for Kedonganan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kedonganan is 1.73 inches
- Usually April and November are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kedonganan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kedonganan, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Kedonganan?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Kedonganan?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Kedonganan?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Kedonganan?
What's the best high-end hotel in Kedonganan?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kedonganan?
Recent Reviews in Kedonganan
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Kedonganan airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Kedonganan?
- Where to stay near top Kedonganan attractions?
- More accommodation types in Kedonganan
- Which hotel chains are in Kedonganan?
- What are the most popular hotels in Kedonganan?
- Are there hotels near Kedonganan?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends