Search Hayes, London Hotels from AU$62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Apr. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Mar. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hayes, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene, and shopping. Welcoming and vibrant, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights around the area include Wembley Stadium, Windsor Castle, and Legoland.
- You'll find 4384 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow) 5.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City) 32.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hayes
A couple of favorite places to visit are London Motor Museum and Airport Bowl. In the area, you'll also find Wembley Stadium and Windsor Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hayes. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1 T2 and T3 - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hillingdon can enjoy access to 2 bars and 2 cafés, along with free WiFi.
- Hyatt Place West London/Hayes - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hillingdon can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Legoland, located 10.3 mi (16.5 from the heart of the city, and Buckingham Palace, which is 12.1 mi (19.4 away.
Getting Around Hayes
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Hayes & Harlington Station. Hayes might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hayes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Hayes each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Hayes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hayes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hayes?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Hayes?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Hayes?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Hayes?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Hayes?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Hayes?
What's the best boutique hotel in Hayes?
Recent Reviews in Hayes
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Hayes airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Hayes?
- Where to stay near top Hayes attractions?
- More accommodation types in Hayes
- Which hotel chains are in Hayes?
- What are the most popular hotels in Hayes?
- Are there hotels near Hayes?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends