Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hayes, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, lively bar scene, and shopping. Welcoming and vibrant, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights around the area include Wembley Stadium, Windsor Castle, and Legoland.
- You'll find 4384 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow) 5.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City) 32.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hayes
A couple of favorite places to visit are London Motor Museum and Airport Bowl. In the area, you'll also find Wembley Stadium and Windsor Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hayes. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Novotel London Heathrow Airport T1 T2 and T3 - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hillingdon can enjoy access to 2 bars and 2 cafés, along with free WiFi.
- Hyatt Place West London/Hayes - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hillingdon can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Legoland, located 10.3 mi (16.5 from the heart of the city, and Buckingham Palace, which is 12.1 mi (19.4 away.
Getting Around Hayes
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Hayes & Harlington Station. Hayes might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hayes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Hayes each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F