Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Harrow, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene. Welcoming and rural, this city attracts tourists with its gardens and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Wembley Stadium, Chinatown, and Buckingham Palace.
- You'll find 4540 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow) 14.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick) 49.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Harrow
A favorite place to visit in the city is Playgolf London. In the area, you'll also find Wembley Stadium and Chinatown.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Harrow. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Grim's Dyke Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Eurotraveller Hotel-Premier @ Harrow - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- The Old Etonian - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean rooms and location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Buckingham Palace, located 10.3 mi (16.6 from the heart of the city, and Big Ben, which is 10.9 mi (17.5 away.
Getting Around Harrow
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Harrow is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like West Harrow Underground Station, North Harrow Underground Station, and Kenton Underground Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Harrow-on-the-Hill Station, Harrow & Wealdstone Station, or London Kenton Station.
Dressing for Harrow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Harrow is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F