Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Jul. 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Wembley, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, fun sporting events, and popular theater scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, bars, and live music. Top sights in the city include Wembley Stadium and SSE Arena, Wembley.
- You'll find 4384 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow) 14.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City) 24.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wembley
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and London Designer Outlet is a favorite for retail therapy. Football fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at Wembley Stadium or SSE Arena, Wembley. Additionally, you might want to add Northwick Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Wembley. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel London Wembley - This 4-star hotel in Wembley Park features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- St George Hotel Wembley - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Wembley Park can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hilton London Wembley - This 4-star hotel in Wembley Park features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Popular places to see outside the city include Buckingham Palace, located 7.7 mi (12.4 from the city center, and Chinatown, which is 7.8 mi (12.5 away.
Getting Around Wembley
With so many choices for transportation, seeing all of Wembley is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Wembley Central Underground Station, North Wembley Underground Station, and Wembley Park Underground Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Wembley Central Station, Wembley Stadium Station, or Wembley North Wembley Station.
Dressing for Wembley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Wembley is 0.83 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Wembley?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Wembley, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Wembley?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Wembley?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Wembley?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Wembley?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Wembley?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Wembley?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Wembley?
Recent Reviews in Wembley
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Wembley airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Wembley?
- Where to stay near top Wembley attractions?
- More accommodation types in Wembley
- What kind of hotels are in Wembley?
- Which hotel chains are in Wembley?
- What are the most popular hotels in Wembley?
- Are there hotels near Wembley?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends