Visitors to Belmont are sure to enjoy the shopping, spas, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Belmont
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 20.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belmont
Places to visit in the larger region include Balyang Sanctuary, Little Creatures Brewery, and Kardinia Park. Additionally, you'll find Simonds Stadium and Geelong Showground in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Belmont. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Barwon Valley Lodge - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Hacienda Motel Geelong - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include an outdoor pool and an in-room refrigerator.
- Rose Garden Motel - This 4-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Belmont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Belmont gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F