Visitors to Anglesea are sure to enjoy the spas, beaches, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Anglesea
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 48.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Anglesea
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Coogoorah Park, Anglesea Surf Beach, and Point Addis Marine National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anglesea Golf Club and Ellimatta Reserve.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Anglesea. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anglesea Family Caravan Park - This 2-star campground features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Four Kings Apartments - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Great Ocean Road Resort - This 4-star aparthotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Anglesea
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Anglesea gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F