Search Anglesea, Victoria Hotels from AU$115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Jul. 2020
Visitors to Anglesea are sure to enjoy the spas, beaches, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Anglesea
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 48.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Anglesea
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Coogoorah Park, Anglesea Surf Beach, and Point Addis Marine National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anglesea Golf Club and Ellimatta Reserve.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Anglesea. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anglesea Family Caravan Park - This 2-star campground features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Four Kings Apartments - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Great Ocean Road Resort - This 4-star aparthotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Anglesea
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Anglesea gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Anglesea?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Anglesea, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Anglesea?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Anglesea?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Anglesea?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Anglesea?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Anglesea?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Anglesea?
Recent Reviews in Anglesea
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Anglesea airport?
- Where to stay near top Anglesea attractions?
- More accommodation types in Anglesea
- What kind of hotels are in Anglesea?
- Which hotel chains are in Anglesea?
- What are the most popular hotels in Anglesea?
- Are there hotels near Anglesea?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends