- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of 13th Beach Golf Lodges
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Barwon Heads, 13th Beach Golf Lodges is near the beach. Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Fort Queenscliff Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Black Lighthouse and Queenscliff Harbour Observation Tower. Adventure Park Geelong and Warbird Air Adventures are also worth visiting.
- Barwon Heads Golf Club - 2 min drive
- Raffs Beach - 3 min drive
- Jirrahlinga Koala and Wildlife Sanctuary - 3 min drive
- 13th Beach Golf Links - 5 min drive
- Adventure Park Geelong - 12 min drive
- Marshall Station - 13 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 75 min drive
- Where to eat
- Clubhouse – Golf course view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
13th Beach Golf Lodges
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The property's restaurant is closed for dinner Sunday-Thursday.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 20 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had a fantastic stay. The lodge was immaculate and very close to the club house.