Visitors to Portarlington are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, wineries, and golf courses. A top sight in the area is London Bridge.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Portarlington
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 18.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 50.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Portarlington
The picturesque setting of Portarlington Recreation Reserve and Portarlington Waterfront exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Portarlington Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Portarlington. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Oxley Estate Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable beds.
- Pelican Sands Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bellarine Bayside Holiday Parks - This 2-star campground features free parking, a game room, and laundry facilities.
One of the top places to see outside the city is London Bridge, located 14 mi (22.6 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Portarlington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Portarlington is 0.79 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F