- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Portarlington Recreation Reserve
- 1 min walk
- Portarlington Waterfront
- 3 min walk
- Portarlington Golf Club
- 4 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon)
- 56 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Portarlington, Bellarine Bayside Holiday Parks is near the beach. The Black Lighthouse and Queenscliff Harbour Observation Tower are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Portarlington Ferry Dock and Portarlington Golf Club. Don't miss Adventure Park Geelong. Our guests love the campsite's quiet location.
- Portarlington Recreation Reserve - 1 min walk
- Portarlington Waterfront - 3 min walk
- Portarlington Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Clifton Springs Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Leura Park Estate - 12 min drive
- Drysdale Station - 11 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 95 min drive
About this property
Bellarine Bayside Holiday Parks
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Bellarine Bayside Holiday Parks Campground Portarlington
- Bellarine Bayside Holiday Parks Campground
- Bellarine Bayside Holiday Parks Portarlington
- Bellarine Bayside Holiday Parks
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Cabin was clean and tidy with everything needed. The only negative was the mattresses on the bunk beds. They were more like vinyl couch cushions than mattresses which were very uncomfortable.