Visiting Ocean Grove
Visitors to Ocean Grove are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and cafés. A top sight in the area is London Bridge.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Ocean Grove
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 26.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean Grove
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Raffs Beach. Additionally, you'll find London Bridge in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ocean Grove. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ti-Tree Village - This 3.5-star cottage features free parking, a game room, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Riverside Ocean Grove - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Terrace Lofts Apartments - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a free area shuttle. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Ocean Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ocean Grove is 0.79 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F