Visitors to Queenscliff are sure to enjoy the bars, spas, and beaches. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. A top sight in the area is London Bridge.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Queenscliff
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 31 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Queenscliff
The city's cultural venues include Fort Queenscliff Museum and Queenscliff Maritime Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Queenscliff Hotel, Lathamstowe, and Pilots' Cottages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Point Lonsdale Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Queenscliff. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- BIG4 Queenscliff Beacon Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Athelstane House - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Springhill House on Pardalote - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room refrigerator. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
A popular place to see outside the city is London Bridge, located 4.9 mi (7.8 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Queenscliff
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Queenscliff each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F