Visiting Barwon Heads
Visitors can enjoy all that Barwon Heads has to offer including the golf courses, seafood restaurants, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, parks, and shopping. A top sight in the area is London Bridge.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Barwon Heads
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 28.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 71.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barwon Heads
The picturesque setting of Raffs Beach and Jirrahlinga Koala and Wildlife Sanctuary exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Barwon Heads Golf Club to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Seahaven Village - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
A top sight outside the city is London Bridge, located 11.8 mi (18.9 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Barwon Heads
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Barwon Heads gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F