Visiting Aireys Inlet
Visitors to Aireys Inlet are sure to enjoy the bars, seaside, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and spas.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Aireys Inlet
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 55.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Aireys Inlet
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary. Additionally, you might want to add Split Point Lighthouse to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Aireys Inlet. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aireys Inlet Getaway Resort - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Split Point Cottages - Our customers like the comfortable beds at this cottage. With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and spa services, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Lightkeepers Inn Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Aireys Inlet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Aireys Inlet gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F