Search Apollo Bay, Victoria Hotels from AU$104
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Apollo Bay
Travelers to Apollo Bay give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. A top sight in the city is Great Otway National Park. In Apollo Bay, there are 50 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Apollo Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Great Otway National Park and Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Apollo Bay Harbour and Marriners Lookout.
In Apollo Bay, you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beeches By The Sea - Amenities at this 4.5-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Captains At The Bay - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Dolphin Apartments - This 4.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Apollo Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Apollo Bay gets about 32.01 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Apollo Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Apollo Bay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Apollo Bay?
What's the best hotel for families in Apollo Bay?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Apollo Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Apollo Bay?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Apollo Bay?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Apollo Bay?
Recent Reviews in Apollo Bay
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Where to stay near top Apollo Bay attractions?
- More accommodation types in Apollo Bay
- What kind of hotels are in Apollo Bay?
- Which hotel chains are in Apollo Bay?
- What are the most popular hotels in Apollo Bay?
- Are there hotels near Apollo Bay?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends