Visiting Kennett River
Travelers to Kennett River will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Great Otway National Park.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kennett River
Great Otway National Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Forrest Brewing Company and Old Cable Station Museum in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kennett River Holiday Park - With a stay at this 3-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kennett River
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 58°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Kennett River each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 48°F