Visitors to Wongarra are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and shopping. A top sight in the area is Great Otway National Park.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wongarra
Great Otway National Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Old Cable Station Museum and Marriners Lookout in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Points South By The Sea - This 4-star cottage features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
Dressing for Wongarra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wongarra is 32.01 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 48°F