Visitors can enjoy all that Glenaire has to offer including the tours, parks, and seaside. A top sight in the area is Great Otway National Park.
Sightseeing and Staying in Glenaire
Great Otway National Park is a notable place to visit in the area.
Dressing for Glenaire
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Glenaire is 32.01 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 48°F