Visiting Wattle Hill
Visitors can enjoy all that Wattle Hill has to offer including the seaside and spas. The relaxing and rural setting also entices those visiting the city. In Wattle Hill, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wattle Hill
The picturesque setting of Moonlight Head and Wreck Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Great Ocean Road Wildlife Park and Johanna Beach in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Southern Anchorage Retreat - With a stay at this 4-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and local sightseeing.
Dressing for Wattle Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Wattle Hill each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 48°F