Search Warrnambool, Victoria Hotels from AU$81
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Mar. 2020
Travelers to Warrnambool give high marks for the relaxing spas and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and golf courses. In Warrnambool, there are 47 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Warrnambool
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Warrnambool Botanical Gardens, Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground, and Warrnambool Beach. Top activities include whale watching and taking adventure tours, while Warrnambool Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Warrnambool Art Gallery and Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Warrnambool. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Warrnambool Cbd Townhouses - This 4-star apartment features free parking, a spa tub, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Farmhouse Flat Pet Friendly - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with an in-room kitchen.
- 104 on Merri Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Getting Around Warrnambool
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Warrnambool Station or Sherwood Park Station. Warrnambool might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Warrnambool
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 58°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Warrnambool gets about 32.01 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Warrnambool?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Warrnambool, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Warrnambool?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Warrnambool?
What's the best hotel for couples in Warrnambool?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Warrnambool?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Warrnambool?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Warrnambool?
What's the best boutique hotel in Warrnambool?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Warrnambool?
Recent Reviews in Warrnambool
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Warrnambool airport?
- Where to stay near top Warrnambool attractions?
- More accommodation types in Warrnambool
- What kind of hotels are in Warrnambool?
- Which hotel chains are in Warrnambool?
- What are the most popular hotels in Warrnambool?
- Are there hotels near Warrnambool?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends