- Warrnambool Art Gallery
- 10 min walk
- Dirty Angel
- 12 min walk
- Warrnambool Botanical Gardens
- 13 min walk
- Warrnambool, VIC (WMB)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Warrnambool, The Cally Hotel is near the beach. Warrnambool Art Gallery and Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Warrnambool Golf Club and Port Fairy Golf Club.
- Warrnambool Art Gallery - 10 min walk
- Dirty Angel - 12 min walk
- Warrnambool Botanical Gardens - 13 min walk
- Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre - 17 min walk
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village - 17 min walk
- Warrnambool Station - 8 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 145 min drive
About this property
The Cally Hotel
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 15.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
After booking a room through Expedia and receiving a booking confirmation from Expedia you can imagine my surprise when I was told upon my arrival at The Cally Hotel that they had no record of the booking. After much searching of their computer the staff at The Cally Hotel discovered that apparently Expedia had sent them details of my booking but only as a price quote not an actual booking. It was only pure luck that they had a room but it was not the room I had booked. The staff were extremely helpful and switched me to the room I had booked after the first night and gave me a discount as amends for the mix up. I will never book through Expedia again as there is no guarantee that it is actually booked. I am happy with The Cally Hotel but not happy with Expedia