Visitors can enjoy all that Illowa has to offer including its parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
Sightseeing and Staying in Illowa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tower Hill State Game Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve and Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Illowa, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 161 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- High View Family Cottages is 1.2 mi from central Illowa. Guests who stay at this 3-star cottage in Illowa can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs is 6 mi from the center of Illowa. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warrnambool can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn Warrnambool International is located 6.1 mi from the heart of Illowa. This 3.5-star motel in Warrnambool features free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Illowa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 58°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- Average annual rainfall for Illowa is 32.01 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 48°F