Visiting Port Fairy
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Port Fairy, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port. Tucked away and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its coffeehouses and spas. In Port Fairy, there are 124 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Fairy
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port Fairy Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port Fairy History Centre and Port Fairy Lighthouse.
In Port Fairy, you'll find 124 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Tides Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Clonmara Country House & Cottages - Amenities at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast include free parking and an in-room jetted tub. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Port Fairy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Port Fairy is 32.01 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 48°F