Search Port Fairy, Victoria Hotels from AU$118
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Port Fairy
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Port Fairy, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port. Tucked away and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its coffeehouses and spas. In Port Fairy, there are 124 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Fairy
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port Fairy Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port Fairy History Centre and Port Fairy Lighthouse.
In Port Fairy, you'll find 124 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Tides Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Clonmara Country House & Cottages - Amenities at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast include free parking and an in-room jetted tub. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Port Fairy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Port Fairy is 32.01 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Port Fairy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Fairy, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Port Fairy?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Port Fairy?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Port Fairy?
What's the best luxury hotel in Port Fairy?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Port Fairy?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Port Fairy?
Recent Reviews in Port Fairy
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Port Fairy airport?
- Where to stay near top Port Fairy attractions?
- More accommodation types in Port Fairy
- What kind of hotels are in Port Fairy?
- Which hotel chains are in Port Fairy?
- What are the most popular hotels in Port Fairy?
- Are there hotels near Port Fairy?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends