Visitors can enjoy all that Codrington has to offer including the gardens and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
Sightseeing and Staying in Codrington
Places to visit in the larger region include Yambuk Beach Slide, The Craggs, and Mount Eccles National Park. You'll also find Mount Eccles National Park and Port Fairy History Centre in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Codrington Gardens - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with an in-room refrigerator. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Codrington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Codrington each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F