Visitors to Portland are sure to enjoy the waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and walkable setting. In Portland, there are 22 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Portland
Cultural venues in the city include Powerhouse Motor & Car Museum, Portland Arts Centre, and Portland Cable Tram Depot Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Fawthrop Lagoon, Nuns Beach, and Bridgewater Bay Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Great South West Walk is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Portland. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cape Nelson Lighthouse - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Victoria House - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a free airport shuttle.
- Cape Bridgewater Sea View Lodge - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Portland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Portland each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F