Overview of Drift House
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Port Fairy, Drift House is in the historical district and near the beach. Port Fairy Lighthouse and The Craggs are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at East Beach and Griffith Island. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails and other activities like whale watching.
- Eclectic Designs Glass Blowing Studio - 8 min walk
- Go Surf School - 8 min walk
- Port Fairy History Centre - 9 min walk
- Griffith Island - 18 min walk
- Port Fairy Public Cemetery - 3 min drive
- Warrnambool Station - 24 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The stay was simply amazing, the property is stunning!