Visitors can enjoy all that Woolsthorpe has to offer including the waterfront and gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and relaxing setting.
Sightseeing and Staying in Woolsthorpe
Places to visit in the larger region include Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail, Tower Hill State Game Reserve, and Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Hopkins Falls and Warrnambool Botanical Gardens in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quamby Homestead - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Woolsthorpe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Woolsthorpe gets about 32.01 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 48°F