- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre
- 2 min walk
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village
- 2 min walk
- Dirty Angel
- 3 min walk
- Warrnambool, VIC (WMB)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Warrnambool, Best Western Olde Maritime is in the city centre and by the ocean. Pickering Point Lookout and Port Fairy Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Warrnambool Beach and Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground.
- Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre - 2 min walk
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village - 2 min walk
- Dirty Angel - 3 min walk
- Warrnambool Art Gallery - 4 min walk
- Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground - 8 min walk
- Warrnambool Station - 10 min walk
- Where to eat
- Clovelly Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Best Western Olde Maritime
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Olde Maritime Motel Warrnambool
- Best Western Olde Maritime Motel
- Best Western Olde Maritime Warrnambool
- Best Western Olde Maritime
- Warrnambool Best Western
- Best Western Warrnambool
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Reception and breakfast staff were welcoming and helpful. The room we got was quite old and bathroom is unpleasant. There were hairs in different places and shower stream wasn't good.