- Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground
- 3 min walk
- Warrnambool Beach
- 3 min walk
- Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre
- 7 min walk
- Warrnambool, VIC (WMB)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Warrnambool, Surfside Holiday Park is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village and Warrnambool Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Warrnambool Golf Club and Port Fairy Golf Club.
- Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground - 3 min walk
- Warrnambool Beach - 3 min walk
- Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre - 7 min walk
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village - 7 min walk
- Dirty Angel - 8 min walk
- Warrnambool Station - 17 min walk
About this property
Surfside Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Reception opening hours: Monday - Friday (off peak): 8 AM - 6 PM; Fridays and weekends: 8.30 AM to 6 PM; Daily (peak): 8 AM - 9 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Surfside Holiday Park Campground Warrnambool
- Surfside Holiday Park Campground
- Surfside Holiday Park Warrnambool
- Surfside Holiday Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Vary close to adventure park amazing we loved it, also the beach is right in front just 2 minutes walk, the most important was we enjoyed the quiet space and log beach walks.