Visiting Port Campbell
Travelers to Port Campbell give high marks for the bustling port. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its parks. In Port Campbell, there are 22 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Campbell
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Port Campbell Foreshores. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre and Lookout.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Port Campbell. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Anchors Port Campbell - This 4.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Daysy Hill Country Cottages - Our customers like the location at this cottage. With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi.
- Port Campbell Parkview Motel & Apartments - This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Port Campbell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Port Campbell each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F