Visiting Lavers Hill
Visitors are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy in Lavers Hill. A top sight in the area is Great Otway National Park.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lavers Hill
Great Otway National Park is a notable place to visit in the area.
Dressing for Lavers Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lavers Hill is 32.01 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F