We love High View Cottages, we love the location, the sound and view of the ocean and the wonderful country atmosphere. This is our second stay and I have booked in again in January 2020
- Tower Hill State Game Reserve
- 7 min drive
- Mailors Flat Antiques
- 10 min drive
- Warrnambool, VIC (WMB)
- 12 min drive
- Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Tower Hill State Game Reserve - 7 min drive
- Warrnambool Botanical Gardens - 10 min drive
- Mailors Flat Antiques - 10 min drive
- Warrnambool Golf Club - 12 min drive
- Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve - 13 min drive
- Warrnambool Station - 11 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 167 min drive
About this property
High View Family Cottages
This cottage features laundry facilities, a garden and barbecues. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a picnic area. All 4 cottages feature kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, ovens, hobs and microwaves. Flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay for free
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- High View Family Cottages House Illowa
- High View Family Cottages Illowa
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Free cot/infant bed
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Toilet paper
- Flat-screen TV
- BBQ Grill
- Picnic area
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking areas
- 4 rooms
Nice family place
short distance from Warrnambool, very good view from room. friendly staff.
Pros: scenic view