Travelers to Fairhaven will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those visiting the city may also want to see more in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fairhaven
A favorite place to visit in the city is Eco Logic. In the area, you'll also find Split Point Lighthouse and Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary.
As you start planning your visit to Fairhaven, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 33 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mantra Lorne is 8.1 mi from central Fairhaven. This 4.5-star hotel in Lorne features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its bar and central location.
- Torquay Holiday Park is located 15.4 mi from the heart of Fairhaven. Guests who stay at this 2-star campground in Surf Coast can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Lorne Coachman Inn is 8 mi from the center of Fairhaven. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Lorne can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Fairhaven
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Fairhaven each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F