Visitors can enjoy all that Wollombi has to offer including its museums. The culturally-rich and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Wollombi
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 65.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wollombi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wollombi Endeavour Museum. You'll also find Petersons Wines and Bimbadeen Lookout in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Guesthouse Mulla Villa - With a stay at this 4.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room coffeemaker. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Wollombi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Wollombi gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F