Visitors to Windsor are sure to enjoy the spas, restaurants, and gardens. Relaxing and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Windsor
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 48.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Windsor
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Wollemi National Park. In the area, you'll also find Hawkesbury Race Club and Lynwood Country Club.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Windsor
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Windsor Station or Sydney Windsor Station. Windsor might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Windsor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Windsor is 1.26 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F