Visiting Palm Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Palm Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Relaxing and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. Sea World, Surfers Paradise Beach, and Cavill Avenue are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 7.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Beach
Favorite family attractions include Mallawa Drive Sports Complex and Palm Beach Pirate Treasure Island Playground. In the area, you'll also find Sea World and Surfers Paradise Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Palm Beach. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Surfers Horizons Resort - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Casablanca Palms on the Beach - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Currumbin Sands Holiday Apartments - This 4-star apartment features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Cavill Avenue, located 8.1 mi (13 from the city center, and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast, which is 16.6 mi (26.6 away.
Dressing for Palm Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Palm Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 51°F