- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Beachcomber International Resort
Choose dates to view prices
2 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Located in Coolangatta, Beachcomber International Resort is connected to a shopping centre. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coolangatta Beach and Kirra Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Palm Beach Pirate Treasure Island Playground, or check out an event or a game at Border Park Raceway.
- Coolangatta Beach - 4 min walk
- The Strand - 5 min walk
- Greenmount Beach - 11 min walk
- Point Danger - 13 min walk
- The Tweed Hospital - 18 min walk
- Varsity Lakes Station - 24 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 7 min drive
- Balter Brewing Company - 9 min drive
- Burleigh Brewing Company - 16 min drive
About this property
Beachcomber International Resort
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 40 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
The rooms were very hot and only the lounge had air con (which we couldn't use as it stunk). One of the more elderly ladies at the front desk was very rude and unhappy always and should not be in her job. Else it was good.