Search Mililani, Hawaii Hotels from AU$103
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Jan. 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Mililani has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and golf courses. USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Memorial, and Aloha Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Mililani
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 14.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) 20 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mililani
The picturesque setting of Mokolii Island and Mokulua Islands exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Mililani Farmers' Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ka'ena Point State Park and Kahana Bay Beach Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mililani, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find some of the places to stay in the region:
- Budget Queen Bed SM Two - Safe, Free Wifi is 3.1 mi from the center of Mililani. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Honolulu can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Budget Queen Bed SM One - Safe, Clean at Woodcreek - Free Wifi is located 3.1 mi from the heart of Mililani. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Honolulu can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private lanai. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is 3 mi from central Mililani. This 4-star resort in Honolulu features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include USS Arizona Memorial, located 6.6 mi (10.6 from the city center, and USS Missouri Memorial, which is 6.7 mi (10.8 away.
Dressing for Mililani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Mililani gets about 64.25 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 61°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mililani?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mililani, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Mililani
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mililani airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Mililani?
- Where to stay near top Mililani attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mililani
- Which hotel chains are in Mililani?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mililani?
- Are there hotels near Mililani?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends