Visiting Ewa Beach
Visitors to Ewa Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its ancient ruins. Top sights around the area include USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial, and Aloha Tower.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Ewa Beach
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) 6.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 9.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ewa Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Ewa Beach Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hawaii Prince Golf Club and Coral Creek Golf Course.
As you start planning your visit to Ewa Beach, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 159 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are a few of the places to stay in the area:
- New! 3BR Ewa Beach Home - 300 Feet From Shore! is 2 mi from central Ewa Beach. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Honolulu can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Beautiful New Ewa Beach House is located 1.9 mi from the heart of Ewa Beach. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Honolulu can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private lanai. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Beach Cottage ON THE Ocean 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom is 1.4 mi from the center of Ewa Beach. This 4-star resort in Honolulu features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include USS Missouri Memorial, located 4.4 mi (7.1 from the heart of the city, and USS Arizona Memorial, which is 5.4 mi (8.7 away.
Dressing for Ewa Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 65°F
- Ewa Beach gets about 17.60 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 64°F