Visitors can enjoy all that Aiea has to offer including the waterfront, football games, and monuments. Top sights in the city include USS Arizona Memorial, Aloha Stadium, and Pearlridge.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Aiea
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 7.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) 20.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aiea
Notable city landmarks like USS Arizona Memorial and World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument might be worth a visit. Other notable sights to explore include Aloha Stadium and Pearlridge.
As you make plans for a getaway to Aiea, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 865 hotels and lodging options locally. Here you'll find some of the places to stay in the region:
- Aiea Heights Location, Beautiful and Peaceful is 1.2 mi from the center of Aiea. Located in Aiea, this vacation home features a kitchen, a patio, and a dining area.
- Centrally Located in Quiet Neighborhood is 1.8 mi from central Aiea. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Honolulu can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is located 8.8 mi from the heart of Aiea. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Honolulu can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private lanai. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
Top places to see around the area include USS Missouri Memorial, located 4.3 mi (6.9 from the city center, and Aloha Tower, which is 6.5 mi (10.5 away.
Dressing for Aiea
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- About 16.50 inches of rain falls on Aiea each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F