Search Kapolei, Hawaii Hotels from AU$310
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 4 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 5 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Jul. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kapolei, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its water parks. Around the area, top sights include USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial, and Aloha Tower.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodations in Kapolei
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) 5.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 17.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kapolei
The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Kahe Point Beach Park and Paradise Cove Beach. Snorkeling is one of the top activities, while Ko Olina Golf Club, Ko Olina Marina, and Hawaii Country Club are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wet'n'Wild Hawaii and Ka Makana Ali'i - The Center for West Oahu.
In Kapolei, there are 133 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Oahu Kapolei - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oahu/Kapolei - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Beach Villas at Ko Olina by Ola Properties - This 4.5-star condo features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a golf course. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Outside the city, top places to visit include USS Missouri Memorial, located 8.3 mi (13.4 from the heart of the city, and USS Arizona Memorial, which is 9.3 mi (15 away.
Dressing for Kapolei
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 65°F at night
- About 17.60 inches of rain falls on Kapolei each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 64°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kapolei?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kapolei, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Kapolei?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Kapolei?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Kapolei?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Kapolei?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Kapolei?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Kapolei?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Kapolei?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kapolei?
Recent Reviews in Kapolei
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Kapolei airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Kapolei?
- Where to stay near top Kapolei attractions?
- More accommodation types in Kapolei
- What kind of hotels are in Kapolei?
- Which hotel chains are in Kapolei?
- What are the most popular hotels in Kapolei?
- Are there hotels near Kapolei?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends