Search Waipahu, Hawaii Hotels from AU$106
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Apr. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Waipahu has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and museums. Top sights around the area include USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial, and Aloha Tower.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Waipahu
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) 11.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 11.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waipahu
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Waikele Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Waikele Golf Club and Hawaii's Plantation Village.
As you plan your vacation to Waipahu, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 176 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Budget Queen Casa ONE - Convenient to Food , Bus , Shopping is 1.2 mi from the center of Waipahu. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Honolulu can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Budget Queen Casa TWO - Convenient to Food, Shopping, BUS is located 1.3 mi from the heart of Waipahu. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Honolulu can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private lanai. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is 13.7 mi from central Waipahu. This 4-star resort in Honolulu features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include USS Missouri Memorial, located 4.3 mi (6.9 from the heart of the city, and USS Arizona Memorial, which is 5 mi (8.1 away.
Dressing for Waipahu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 62°F at night
- About 64.25 inches of rain falls on Waipahu each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 61°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Waipahu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Waipahu, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Waipahu?
Recent Reviews in Waipahu
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Waipahu airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Waipahu?
- Where to stay near top Waipahu attractions?
- More accommodation types in Waipahu
- Which hotel chains are in Waipahu?
- What are the most popular hotels in Waipahu?
- Are there hotels near Waipahu?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends