Overview of The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located near the beach, The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Aloha Stadium or Stan Sheriff Center. Snorkelling, surfing/boogie boarding and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 5 min walk
- International Market Place - 8 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 10 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 11 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 15 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Mahina & Sun's — 1 min walk
- Bacchus Waikiki - 1 min walk
- Siam Square - 1 min walk
- IHOP - 1 min walk
- Rivals Waikiki - 1 min walk
About this property
The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.74 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA#?4?-???-???4-??. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The vibe of the property was fun and hip. The walls are paper thin. I could hear people in the adjacent rooms clipping their nails and talking. On the weekends, loud guests make a ton of noise all hours of the night in the lobby: which all the rooms overlook. Our rooms lanai (balcony) overlooked a parking lot and another apartment building. We did enjoy the happy hour and the live music in the evenings. The adjoining coffee shop was top notch. We also appreciated the beach chairs provided. Overall a pleasant stay.