Search Hauula, Hawaii Hotels from AU$4,600
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 6 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 10 Jun. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hauula, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and parks. USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Memorial, and Aloha Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Hauula
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 26.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) 33.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hauula
The beaches and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Hau'ula Forest Reserve, Ahupua'a O Kahana State Park, and Hauʻula Beach Park. Additionally, you might want to add Kokololio Beach Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Hauula. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hale Maluhia - This 3.5-star vacation home features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Top places to visit around the area include USS Arizona Memorial, located 14.4 mi (23.2 from the heart of the city, and USS Missouri Memorial, which is 14.9 mi (24 away.
Dressing for Hauula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Hauula gets about 64.25 inches of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 61°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Hauula?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hauula, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Hauula?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Hauula?
What are some hotels with pools in Hauula?
Recent Reviews in Hauula
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Hauula airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Hauula?
- Where to stay near top Hauula attractions?
- More accommodation types in Hauula
- Which hotel chains are in Hauula?
- What are the most popular hotels in Hauula?
- Are there hotels near Hauula?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends