Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 20 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Feb. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Dec. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jun. 2019
Reviewed on 21 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 5 Sep. 2019
Reviewed on 6 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 16 Aug. 2019
Reviewed on 18 Oct. 2019
Reviewed on 24 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 6 Nov. 2019
Reviewed on 22 Aug. 2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Laie, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Culturally-rich and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its temples. Around the area, top sights include USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Memorial, and Polynesian Cultural Center.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Laie
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) 33.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa) 38.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laie
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Hukilau Beach and Kokololio Beach Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Polynesian Cultural Center and Laie Falls Trail.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Laie. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Oahu North Shore - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Outside the city, top places to visit include USS Arizona Memorial, located 18.5 mi (29.8 from the heart of the city, and USS Missouri Memorial, which is 18.9 mi (30.3 away.
Dressing for Laie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Laie gets about 64.25 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 61°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Laie?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Laie, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Laie?
What's the best hotel for families in Laie?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Laie?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Laie?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Laie?
Recent Reviews in Laie
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Laie airport?
- Where to stay near top Laie attractions?
- More accommodation types in Laie
- Which hotel chains are in Laie?
- What are the most popular hotels in Laie?
- Are there hotels near Laie?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends