Visiting Los Cabos
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Los Cabos, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include The Arch, Land's End, and Lover's Beach.
- There are 718 hotels and other accommodations in Los Cabos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) 36.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Cabos
Cultural venues in the city include Casa de la Cultura, Huichol Collection, and Natural History Museum of Cabo San Lucas. Notable city landmarks like The Arch and Land's End might be worth a visit. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Lover's Beach, Marlin Alley, and Cannery Beach.
In Los Cabos, there are 718 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hacienda Beach Club & Residences - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Resort at Pedregal - This 5-star resort in Pedregal features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Other top sights in Los Cabos include Cabo del Sol Golf Club and Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club.
Dressing for Los Cabos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Los Cabos gets about 7.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 56°F