Cancun Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Cancun hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Cancun trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top hotels in Cancun
Reviewed on 26 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Oct. 2020
Top activities in Cancun
Cancun Beach Holiday
If you want a break from the city, a Cancun holiday will be exactly what you need. There's no lack of coastal views to soak up on a trip to Cancun. Water lovers may already be familiar with Delfines Beach (7 miles (12 km) away) and will probably prefer to stay close by. But there's no need to stress if the closest hotels are booked out. Loads of visitors to the area also book Cancun holiday deals close to Norte Beach and Tortuga Beach.
Things You Should Know About Cancun
- Staying near the water means gorgeous views and lazy walks along the beach in the evening. Take a peek at our Cancun beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Many travellers also spend their getaway in apartments here. El Faro Beachfront Penthouse and HIRA G2 Couples Retreat by Gate48 are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Cancun deal with all the little details. That means more time for you to concentrate on the pressing task of kicking back and enjoying yourself.
- Want to know what Cancun has to offer? You can't beat insider knowledge. After you arrive, chat to one or two of the 628,300 people who live here. Check out our useful Cancun things to do page, too.
- Save big on experiences with our Cancun holiday deals. With wonderful attractions like Delfines Beach to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you busy.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Cancun holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Cancun holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Cancun?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Cancun?
- 4x1 Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Playa del carmen
- Isla Mujeres with Snorkel
- Swim with Sailfish Adventure from Riviera Maya
- Isla Mujeres
- Speedy Shuttle: Cancun Airport (CUN)
- Private Catamaran to Isla Mujeres