Search Hakuba, Nagano Hotels from AU$124
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers give high marks for the ski areas in Hakuba, which is also known for its mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Nagano Olympic Stadium, Zenko-ji Temple, and Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum. You'll find 418 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nagano.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hakuba
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Hakuba Green Sports Park, Happo-ike Pond, and Himekawa Headwaters Nature Exploration Park. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium, Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort, and Happo-one Adam Gondola are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Happo Information Center and Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum.
In Hakuba, there are 203 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-so - With a stay at this 4-star ryokan, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Il Bosco - Our customers like the breakfast at this lodge. This 3-star lodge features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Bergtour Marukita - Amenities at this 3-star ryokan include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Nagano Olympic Stadium, located 18.6 mi (29.9 from the city center, and Zenko-ji Temple, which is 18.2 mi (29.3 away.
Dressing for Hakuba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 44.68 inches of rain falls on Hakuba each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Hakuba?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hakuba, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Hakuba?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Hakuba?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Hakuba?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Hakuba?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Hakuba?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Hakuba?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Hakuba?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hakuba?
Recent Reviews in Hakuba
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Hakuba airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Hakuba?
- Where to stay near top Hakuba attractions?
- More accommodation types in Hakuba
- What kind of hotels are in Hakuba?
- Which hotel chains are in Hakuba?
- What are the most popular hotels in Hakuba?
- Are there hotels near Hakuba?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends