Overview of Wadano Woods Chalet
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Chalet, 4 Bedrooms
Chalet, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Wadano Woods Chalet is located in Hakuba. Hakuba Valley Ski Area and Tsugaike Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda. Take in the nearby slopes with downhill skiing and snowboarding, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and snowmobiling.
- Happo Information Center - 6 min walk
- Happo-one Adam Gondola - 12 min walk
- Wadanonomori Church - 15 min walk
- Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 15 min walk
- Hakuba Olympic Museum - 17 min walk
- Hakuba Station - 9 min drive
- Hindi Momo - 15 min walk
- Nonjae - 18 min walk
- Tomatito - 19 min walk
- ごはん屋ふきのとう - 3 min drive
- 花舎 - 3 min drive
About this property
Wadano Woods Chalet
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 16900 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.